TO APPLY: Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Birth Supplies Canada is fast growing online retailer of medical supplies and childbirth related products. Our target market is maternity clinics (Hospitals, obstetrical clinics and midwifery clinics, doulas, childbirth educators, lactation consultants, and expectant parents.
We have a second website Consumer's Choice Medical Supply that sells medical supplies as well and we serve the general public as well as various medical clinics and health practitioners.
We are looking for an office administrator to help with a variety of office administration duties. Willing to train, however, must be proficient with computers and comfortable around computer software programs, browsers, printers, ipads, phones, and a variety of technology devices.
This position will include a variety of tasks:
- General filing & office administrative duties
- Managing accounts payables/receivables
- Monitoring and receiving inventory
- Managing Warranty Claims & Recalls
- Some customer services as required (emails, online chat, telephone)
- Monitoring of social media
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent organization skills
- Must be confident and comfortable with computers
- Office applications experience (email, word, excel)
- Good communication skills
This position will have a starting hourly wage or salary equivalent to $22-28/hour
25-30 hours per week to start. Working towards full time in approximately 1-3 months.
Start date: Immediate